RSS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...

I was pretty excited yesterday to see pristine copies of the past year's back issues of Food Network Magazine donated to the library book sale. I snagged 8 issues for only $1.50.

I hit up a $1 day sale at a local thrift store last weekend and scored 3 shirts for Jeremy, 2 skirts and 2 shirts for me all for $7. Plus 2 pairs of brand-new looking shoes for $5. I call that a good deal!

I am so thankful to have inexpensive and well-taught yoga classes just across the street from me.

1 comments:

jeremy said...

very romantic!


(why is my word verification to post this "carrion"...unsettling...)

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template