RSS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Observation on the road...

As I was driving home from dropping Jeremy off at work, I decided to stop in at Kroger--they had a few good sales I didn't want to miss out on. The nearest Kroger is kind of ghetto which surprises me because I don't think that part of the city is exactly ghetto; although that strip has Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Tuesday Morning, and other discount stores. Many of the people who shop there seem to lack some normal social graces.
Anyway, that's not really what my little anecdote is about. As I was leaving Kroger, I stopped behind a pink and white striped pick-up truck. If the color wasn't bad enough (and a little rusty), the top of the wind shield said in pink letters, Baby Doll. The woman driving the truck didn't exactly look to be the kind you'd call Baby Doll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was me!!!!

Anonymous said...

MOM! Where are you hiding this pink striped truck!?!?! hahaha I soo want to see it... can you reach the pedals AND see over the steering wheel? Ooo... and does Dad drive it too? lol =D

jeremy said...

It was that strange man in drag that I told you about at the library. His card actually says "Doll, Baby".

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template