RSS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

With the changes in my work schedule because of the new job, Jeremy and I frequently have differing days off and therefore more alone time than together time. Lately I've worked Fridays and he's worked Saturdays. While we both enjoy being able to have some alone time, I find myself missing him (kind of silly, I know, since I see him at night). To combat that creeping loneliness, I've gotten out the last two Saturday mornings and gone to the gym, followed up by an hour or so sitting in a Border's cafe drinking iced coffee while reading and writing. I find myself somewhat refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of the day.

2 comments:

liz nelson said...

that sounds pleasant. i wish i could join you.:)

Lana Joy said...

This whole disparate schedules is effecting us as well. I hate it and there is no real end in sight. I'm glad you've been able to fill your mornings alone with something fun.

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template