RSS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ahh, Life's Little Serendipities.

Recently I picked up Requiem for a Paper Bag at my local library. It's a compilation of stories and essays written about found items (notes on the ground or pictures tucked inside books kinds of things). It's also in association with Found magazine--which I've never read, but have heard of. So, I'm perusing this book the other evening and there's an entry from my city and I look at Jeremy and I say, "What's ____ last name?" And lo and behold, he works with the person who found it! Small world, huh?! On top of that, I appreciate that the address for the magazine is on Charing Cross Road; one of my favorite books, as I've mentioned before, is 84 Charing Cross Road.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template