RSS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Being Reminded to be Thankful

Yesterday Jeremy was tossing a football with a little cousin and he tripped on a brick fire ring that he didn't know was behind him, fell backwards and cracked the back of his head (no blood though!). He told me when it happened he thought he might die. I didn't actually witness the accident, but it sounded awful. Thankfully he's got one tough head and everything seems fine.

But the scare gave me pause:

Today I'm very thankful for a pancake and eggs breakfast with my husband. And I'm thankful for the time we spent doing dishes and listening to NPR together.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template