RSS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dinner

I concocted a dish for my dinner this evening that turned out quite well. Jeremy works late, so I cooked up something for dinner that he might not have enjoyed as much as I did.
I sauteed fresh asparagus and fresh mushrooms in olive and garlic. I made a light cream sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. I served this over whole wheat spaghetti. It was delicious if I do say so myself!

I know it's been awhile since I posted. Jer and I were out of town for almost a week and a half. Then we came down with colds and it's been a slow return back to normal. Hopefully I'll be back to posting soon. And, I plan to put up a few photos from our Denver excursion.

1 comments:

Alaina said...

Sounds delicious! The boys had interesting thoughts on what I made tonight...I'm posting about it tomorrow. :) Feel better.

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template