RSS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May June

A week of June has already flown by and even more weeks than that since I last wrote here. I think about blogging and feel rather in slump with it.

In May I met my newest nephew, Max. I celebrated my youngest brother's graduation from high school. I also helped celebrate my mom's birthday and conclusion of 26 years of home schooling (how she did it I'll never know!). I made two trips back home, so got to see family much more than usual, which I always enjoy. All of this happened and I have few photos and no blog posts to show.

Since I did such a poor job of relating life in May, I'm going to strive for a better record in June. So, plan to stop back by for posts on such exciting topics as reading, gardening, and cooking.

1 comments:

Lana Joy said...

I completely understand. I actually have some pictures and some stories and every time I sit down to blog, I say...no. I want to do something else. Oh well. Can't wait for your June updates!

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template