RSS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

How would you respond?

In the last half hour of my work day I actually had the following conversation:

Customer (he says the following like he is trying to be cool, granted he was mentally challenged, but it was still very casually strange): I have a teenager at home.

Me: Oh really?

Customer: His name's Huck Finn.

Me: Oh. Uh, huh.

Customer: He's a teenage lion cub.

I faltered something out, but my mind was scrambling to fit all these pieces together. What would you have said?

2 comments:

jeremy said...

My baby panther Tom Sawyer would get along fine with Huck, I suspect

Stephanie said...

oh you're just so clever. :)

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template