RSS

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finding the perfect home...

Today was a tiring day, but in that good way where lots was accomplished. The best part of my day was blessing a regular customer with a box of Spanish kids books. Someone previously requested a box of Spanish and religious kids books as a donation for some program they ran. That person never came to pick up her box and it has wallowed in a pile for at least a month now. Today I was finally given the go-ahead to get rid of it, but I really wanted it to go to a good home because it was such a specific box of books. Then just an hour or so later I saw this regular customer who I was fairly certain worked with Spanish speaking children. I asked her if she would like a box of donates and her face lit up and she said, "That would be wonderful! I knew there was a reason I came in here today." The perfect home for that box of books and a smile on my face.

1 comments:

jeremy said...

That is a good feeling, isn't it? I'm glad it worked like that. One thing I will tell my children growing up is that books get lonely, too.

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template