RSS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It should be noted that...

around 8 p.m. on Friday, April 25, 2008, the boyfriend got down on one knee and asked a life altering question and because of an affirmative response, he became my fiance!

Thought I'd share a few photos:

First he gave me this (so very much a J thing to do and I loved it!).
Followed by this gorgeous (not well photographed) ring that he expertly picked out himself. It has a round center stone with two small diamond chips on each side and the rest of the band is engraved with details on the top and side. I love it!
And my less than professional, extend the arm to take our photo a few minutes after the proposal produced this.
It's very challenging to be so far away from each other right now, but we both see God working in many ways in our life in the places where we are. But, we very much look forward to starting our life together soon! God has truly blessed me with this amazing man!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited and happy for you two! Thanks for the e-mail! Congratulations!!!! :) I can't believe it and I can't stop smiling!

Heather L. said...

congratulations again!!!! We're so happy for you!

Margaret said...

Yay!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

I love the self-portrait-after-proposal shot. Nicely done!

Jen said...

Congrats Stephanie!!!

jennie said...

So happy for you both! Congrats! It is another year of weddings.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - may the Lord bless you as you plan for your life together.

EmilyAnne said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Amy K said...

Congratulations Stephanie! I'm very happy for you both!

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template