RSS

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm not an insomniac...

But I am what I call a chronic dreamer. One of two scenarios occurs: either I sleep on the edge of consciousness with the knowledge that I'm doing just that while I'm dreaming or I sleep deeply and dream. Each night as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep I seem to grab a mental stack of stories/books and proceed to skim read them throughout the night, meshing unrelated events together and before the story is concluded I'm on to the next book and another series of unrelated bits of my day and other who-knows-where-it-comes-from thoughts all mixed into bizarre scenes. It's rather unrestful. I wish I could just stop thinking (because I definitely take my serious thoughts of the day into my sleep) for a few hours and completely relax.
I do like to tell Jeremy the parts of my dreams I can remember before the cobwebs of sleep are whisked away and the last particles of dreams gone with it. His frequent response to my dreams is, "What have you been smoking?"

0 comments:

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template