RSS

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

As I had to work today, I didn't particularly enjoy my New Year's day. However, when I finally settled in at home tonight around 8:30, I enjoyed a cup of hot tea, a game of 5-handed euchre (I came in second), and an animated half hour of my new fast-paced two-person game Blink. The time was good to unwind.

I've never been big on setting resolutions, often set book reading goals--like a book a week. My dear sister thinks my resolution this year should be to blog more. I'm not sure what goals I'll set, maybe something writing related and reading related. Beyond that, I'll have to ponder.

1 comments:

Alaina said...

Definitely blog more! I set some goals this year for the first time maybe ever - at least that I've written down. :)

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template