RSS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is it exactly that I do?

My days are very different here.
I was used to full days of work, family, sometimes church, friends, etc. There was always something filling my time and there were days I felt exhausted by it. Well, I think I really felt drained when I added wedding planning into the mix.
For a month now I haven't been working. Of course the two weeks before the wedding were consumed with all those final details. Now in the almost three weeks since the wedding, I've been setting up house here. It's quiet. Jeremy's gone at least 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. So, I do laundry and cook (he's particularly enjoying that!), clean (he's not much on cleaning and when I told him it's good to clean 2-3 times a week he looked rather shocked), organize, scrapbook, and read. Technically I want to use some time to write as well. I talk on the phone a bit, but unless I go out and shop or something, it's just me at home. I think a lot, not surprising is it? This week I realized how much I enjoy doing all these homemaker "things". This change in life isn't without its lonelinesses and challenges, but truly, I'm enjoying being Jeremy's wife.
I am looking for a job now. But nothing so far. I'm not even sure where to look. I'm not too worried about it yet. I've only been in this city for 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Heather L. said...

It's fun to hear about your life! I do hope you do some writing! I was thinking of you this week while scrubbing out our shower :) It's finally clean again. :)

 
Copyright Facts, Facets, Fancies, and Fairy Tales 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template